3 people have died in Bara, Taplejung, and illam districts due to electric shock.
Munna Prasad Yadav, 30, of Sanfulwa in Suvarna Gaonpalika-7 of Bara died of electric shock on Saturday evening.
He died on the way to the District Hospital, Kalaiya.
Similarly, a young man working at Suntali Hydropower in Sirijangha Gaonpalika-2 Pulchowk of Taplejung has also died due to electric shock.
The deceased has been identified as Pramod Kunwar, 22, of the same place.
He died on Saturday afternoon after being electrocuted while working, police said.
Prabin Rai, 40, of Mangsebung Village Municipality-5 of Ilam has died due to electric shock on Saturday evening.
He was electrocuted while fishing in Gangtekhola from a house in Mai Municipality-4 and died on the way to the local Tara Medical College for treatment.