Three-year-old boy dies of electric shock

Nepal News0 Views

A child has died due to electric shock at Thutebar Chowk of Birtamod Municipality-10 on Wednesday morning.

 The deceased has been identified as Abhinash, a three-year-old son of Dambar Bahadur Gurung, according to the District Police Office.

The boy was electrocuted when he touched a bare wire in a water pump in Gurung’s house.

The injured boy was rushed to Manmohan Hospital in Birtamod for treatment and was pronounced dead by doctors, said District Police Office Spokesperson Rakesh Thapa.

Dolu Alam Mia, 40, of Kachankawal Gaonpalika-6 had died six days ago after being electrocuted while fetching water.





Comment