People who do not pay attention to diet and lifestyle are now at increased risk of diabetes.
Eating sweet, light foods and not exercising and resting more increases the risk of diabetes.
It can affect people of any age and class.
Diet and lifestyle are responsible for diabetes. Unhealthy eating and lifestyle are the main causes of diabetes.
So how to control diabetes or blood sugar levels?
1. Regular walking for 15 minutes in the morning and evening controls the blood sugar level. So walking is a good exercise for diabetics.
2. Diabetics should drink two and a half liters of water daily. It helps control the level of diabetes.
3. It is useful for diabetics to eat vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and squash. It is low in calories and high in vitamin C and magnesium.
4. Consumption of fenugreek is useful to control blood sugar level. Mix one teaspoon of fenugreek powder in hot milk and drink it daily, it controls blood sugar level.
5. Fresh fruits contain vitamins A and C, which keep blood and bones healthy. It also contains zinc, potassium, iron and fiber, so it controls blood sugar levels.
6. Regular consumption of barley also controls blood sugar levels. Barley is high in fiber. It helps to metabolize glucose levels.
7. Vitamin D deficiency in the body increases the amount of insulin. That’s why you need to take the right amount of vitamin D, which lowers blood sugar levels. In support of the agency