When consumers purchase stock in a corporation, they hope to make a profit. Best Blue chips Share to buy in Nepal 2021
Blue-chip stocks are those that produce a lot of money and pay a lot of dividends to their shareholders.
These are often large, well-established, and financially strong businesses that have been in operation for a long time and have consistent earnings, often providing dividends to shareholders.
The market capitalization of a blue-chip stock is usually in the billions. For all of these reasons, it is usually the market leader. Among the most popular equities among investors are blue-chip stocks.
What is the best investment in Nepal
Hydropower, industrial manufacturing, services, tourism, construction, agriculture, minerals, and energy are all profitable investment opportunities. Nepal promotes foreign investment in the form of joint ventures with Nepalese investors as well as 100% foreign-owned businesses.
Where should I invest my money in Nepal
Profitable areas of investment include hydropower, industrial manufacturing, services, tourism, construction, agriculture, minerals, and energy. Nepal encourages foreign investment both as joint venture operations with Nepalese investors or as 100 percent foreign-owned enterprises. The same goes for the Stock market for Nepali to Invest in Nepal.
Best Blue Chip Share to Buy In Nepal 2021
- Nabil Bank Ltd (NABIL)
- NIC Asia Bank Ltd (NICA)
- Muktinath Bikas Bank Ltd (MNBBL)
- Shikhar Insurance Company Limited (SICL)
- Sagarmatha Insurance Company Limited(SIC)
- Neco Insurance Limited (NIL)
1.Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited(NLIC)
2.Life Insurance Corporation Nepal(LICN)
- Chhimek Laghubiita Bittiya SAnstha Limited (CBBL)
- Nirdhan Utthan Laghubitta Sanstha Limited (NUBL)
- Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited(DDBL)
- Sanakisan Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SKBBL)
- Swabalamban Laghubitta Bittya Sansyha Limited (SWBBL)
- Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (CHCL)
- Butwal Power Company Limited(BPCL)
- Unilever Nepal Limited(UNL)
- Salt Trading Corporation (STC)
- Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
- Nepal Telecom (NTC)
- Himalayan Distillery Limited (HDL)
Best Blue Chip Shares To Buy In Nepal Today
- Banks/ Development Banks. Nabil Bank Limited (NABIL)
- Life Insurance. Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited (NLIC)
- Non-Life Insurance. Shikhar Insurance Company Limited (SICL)
- Microfinance. Chhimek Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (CBBL)
Top Company In Nepal
S.N. Symbol Company Market Capitalization (Rs) LTP As Of: 1 NABIL Nabil Bank Limited 208,691,258,896.20 1,507.40 2021-08-16 2 NTC Nepal Doorsanchar Company Limited 185,700,000,000.00 1,238.00 2021-08-16 3 NRIC Nepal Reinsurance Company Limited 159,000,000,000.00 1,590.00 2021-08-16 4 NLIC Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited 138,095,436,108.00 1,918.00 2021-08-16 5 CIT Citizen Investment Trust 133,481,416,328.00 4,082.00 2021-08-16 6 HIDCL Hydroelectricity Investment and Development Company Limited 125,400,000,000.00 570.00 2021-08-16 7 NICA NIC Asia Bank Limited 114,252,373,352.00 988.00 2021-08-16 8 GBIME Global IME Bank Limited 106,734,769,802.00 493.40 2021-08-16 9 NIFRA Nepal Infrastructure Bank Limited 92,380,000,000.00 461.90 2021-08-16 10 UPPER Upper Tamakoshi Hydropower Limited 86,626,200,818.00 818.00 2021-08-16 11 PCBL Prime Commercial Bank Limited 84,114,282,987.00 523.00 2021-08-16 12 NMB NMB Bank Limited 78,201,356,064.00 479.00 2021-08-16 13 SHIVM Shivam Cements Limited 70,620,000,000.00 1,605.00 2021-08-16 14 NBL Nepal Bank Limited 69,868,638,299.40 552.90 2021-08-16 15 EBL Everest Bank Limited 67,485,523,078.40 758.80 2021-08-16 16 HDL Himalayan Distillery Limited 64,852,084,850.00 7,474.00 2021-08-16 17 ADBL Agricultural Development Bank Limited 64,840,586,410.00 590.00 2021-08-16 18 SBL Siddhartha Bank Limited 63,142,842,816.00 576.00 2021-08-16 19 MEGA Mega Bank Nepal Limited 56,304,375,145.80 384.20 2021-08-16 20 RBCL Rastriya Beema Company Limited 54,610,333,590.00 20,481.00 2021-08-16 21 PRVU Prabhu Bank Limited 54,352,404,946.00 479.00 2021-08-16 22 KBL Kumari Bank Limited 53,917,876,152.00 388.50 2021-08-16 23 LICN Life Insurance Corporation Nepal Limited 53,064,000,000.00 2,400.00 2021-08-16 24 SANIMA Sanima Bank Limited 52,280,203,680.00 540.00 2021-08-16 25 SCB Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited 50,061,827,288.00 584.00 2021-08-16 26 CZBIL Citizens Bank International Limited 47,581,126,872.00 408.00 2021-08-16 27 NBB Nepal Bangladesh Bank Limited 44,756,416,544.00 497.00 2021-08-16 28 CHCL Chilime Hydro power Company Limited 44,342,018,046.00 706.00 2021-08-16 29 LBL Laxmi Bank Limited 43,210,587,600.00 404.00 2021-08-16 30 NLICL National Life Insurance Company Limited 41,239,994,450.40 1,216.20 2021-08-16
How to invest in share market in Nepal
- GET STARTED: OPEN A DEMAT ACCOUNT.
- KNOW THE MARKET.
- PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIMARY MARKET – APPLY IN PRIMARY OFFERINGS.
- PARTICIPATE IN THE SECONDARY MARKET– OPEN A TRADING ACCOUNT AT A STOCK BROKER OFFICE.
- STILL CONFUSED- SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.
DISCLAIMER: Futures, stocks, and options trading involves a substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks, and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. Be advised to consult with pro-investor or supported investing body to better learn and Trade.