Local

Brothers dies being electrocuted in Baitadi

Two people have died in Baitadi due to electric shock left for wild bandel. The deceased have been identified as

05 August 2021 09:02 AM, ✍️ UPDATED: 4 months ago

05 August 2021 09:02 AM

Two people have died in Baitadi due to electric shock left for wild bandel.

The deceased have been identified as Santosh Chand, 21, and Amrit Chand, 18, of Surnaya Gaonpalika-5, Swali. 

They are brothers.

According to Baitadi Police Inspector Bodhraj Ojha, both of them died on the spot after being electrocuted in a maize field near their house at around 11:45 pm on Wednesday. 

He said, “Current was left in the maize field to kill the wild bundel. It is understood that the current was felt when they went to the maize field to drive away the bundel.”

A team led by Inspector Rajesh Shahi, in-charge of Patan Area Police Office has been deployed to the spot for further investigation.

As the maize crop planted in all the places of the district is being destroyed by wild animals, the farmers are struggling to save the maize crop.







PSG vs Club Brugge in Nepali time, Kick-off & team news

PSG vs Club Brugge: The Champions League match


Ethnic riots in Sudan killed 48 people

At least 48 people have been killed in


Covid-19 infection on the rise in Turkey, 20,000 infected in Single day

Covid-19 infection in Turkey has not been found