Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, is unquestionably one of the sharpest individuals living, He is celebrating his 50th birthday on Monday, Elon Musk Birthday
He’s made a fortune by inventing technologies that have thrown various sectors into disarray.
For example, with PayPal, a fintech business that made cross-border payments extremely quick and easy, he rocked the banking industry.
While selling PayPal to Compaq in 1999 for $307 million, the entrepreneur never looked back and continued to work on technologies that are transforming the world right in front of our eyes.
On June 28, the billionaire is celebrating his 50th birthday (Monday).
Who hasn’t heard of Elon Musk?
With a fortune of $165.9 billion dollars, He has been one of the most brilliant entrepreneurs the world has ever seen.
The ever-inspiring entrepreneur began his adventure at the age of ten and has since grown to become one of the world’s most prominent persons.
Elon Musk, a brilliant and skilled entrepreneur, is known for his linguistic wizardry.
The Tesla Founder has inspired many people, from posting strange tweets to giving motivational lectures.
His TOP 10 Inspirational Quotes
- “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
- “There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.”
- “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.”
- “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
- “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
- “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But the brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product.”
- “Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.”
- “We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.”