Helvetas Nepal published the job vacancy notice for various posts and levels. Safer Migration Project Phase III Safer Migration (SaMi) is a bilateral project between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Switzerland. It is implemented by the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security and 156 participating local governments.
Helvetas Nepal provides technical assistance to the project on behalf of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC). Helvetas Nepal invites applications from Nepali citizens for the following position:
1. Position: Skills Development Coordinator
– Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the overall management of vocational skills development component of Sami project.
– The selected candidate will lead the process to develop and implement mechanisms for skills delivery for aspiring labor migrants and institutionalize the approaches in the government system.
– He/she will need to coordinate and collaborate with relevant government agencies including Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security (MOLESS); Foreign Employment Board (FEB), Department of Foreign Employment (DoFE), Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), National Skill Testing Board (NSTB), Provincial and Local Governments as well as with employers in destination countries, recruitment agencies, etc.
Required Education, Experience and Social competence:
– Master’s degree in Management, Humanities, Social Science or in relevant field.
– Any additional degree or training in vocational skills development, Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) management or relevant is preferred.
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in the development field, specifically in the TVET sector.
Working experience in the migration sector will be added value. Commitment towards gender equality, social inclusion and poverty reduction and the sensitivity towards migrant labour.
Duration: Until 15 July 2022 (high possibility of extension for another two years)
Duty Station: Safer Migration Project, Lalitpur, with frequent travel to the field as required.
How To Apply: Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to visit our website at http://apply.helvetas.org.np and submit their application through the online portal. The detailed job description is available on the website.
Deadline for submission of application: 02 May 2022
Note: Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further screening process. Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons. Helvetas Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from discriminated groups (women, Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai and other minority communities).
Nepal Army Nepali Sena Job Vacancy Notice Apply Nepal Army jobs
Bank of Kathmandu BOK Job Vacancy Notice Apply Below
UNICEF UN Project NGO Job Vacancy Nepal Apply Below
Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Job Vacancy Sudur Paschim Pradesh Ban Rakshak
UNDP UN Project Job Vacancy Nepal Apply Now
Nepal Open University NOU JOB Vacancy Notice for All
Lok Sewa Kharidar Job Vacancy Notice Government Job
Lok Sewa Aayog health service Staff Nurse job Vacancy
Who was Orrin Hatch and what was his cause of death? Long-serving Utah Senator dead…
‘Gomora’ May Spoilers: Gomora Phumlani Death – Thati Turns Into A Crime Lord : Recently,…
WATCH: Happy Pear Breast Cancer Video Twitter Viral On Social Media!: In today’s world, breast…
Prima Weight Loss Capsules Reviews: Are feeling overweight and desperate to lose the fat? Then…
Who was Sarah Schulze and what was her cause of death? Wisconsin Pediatric Nurse’s Obituary:…
The Kapil Sharma Show, 24th April 2022, Written Episode Update: Heropanti 2 Cast on TKSS:…