The supposed suicide letter of Mahant Narendra Giri, president of the Akhil Bhartiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP), has shocked everyone because he gave reasons for his sadness.
The danger of a release of his audio chat with his disciple and primary culprit Anand Giri, a manipulated photograph of a woman, and ‘life threats’ by Hanuman Mandir priest Aadhya Tiwari and his son Sandeep Tiwari is among the three reasons given in the claimed suicide note.
The details of his purported suicide note are as follows:
- The suicide note is written on the letterhead of Akhil Bhartiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP)
- In the date column- September 13 was mentioned as the first date, but it was cut and September 20 was written over it
- On page 1 and 2, pics and logo of matth are inscribed.
Slain mahant allegedly started writing the note from Page 3
1) “I have decided to commit suicide.”
2) “Responsible persons for my deaths are Anand Giri, Aadhya Prasad Tiwari, and his son Sandeep Tiwari.
3) “I request all administrative and police officials to take action against those who are responsible for my death so that I could rest in peace.”
Mahant asks one Balvir Giri to take care of Matth and Temple. He also requested other disciples to give him support.
Mahant Narendra Giri News
News Sourced from Timesnownewws , We take no guarantee of the above news but to provide news on this topic we have covered this.