A fire has broken out at Global Bio-Energy Industry in Katahari Rural Municipality-4 of Morang district.
The fire broke out on Wednesday morning.
The fire started at around 5:30 in the morning in the industry producing oil used in vehicle tires. Efforts to control continue. (Katahari Fire)
DSP Deepak Shrestha of the District Police Office Morang said that efforts are being made to control the fire with the help of locals, the Nepal Army, Nepal, and the Armed Police Force, and the fire brigade.
Firefighters from Biratnagar, Itahari, Kanepokhari, Rangeli, Duhavi, and other places are trying to control the fire.
It is suspected that the fire may have started due to an electrical short.