My5tv/activate, We’ve put together this complete guide to help you watch My5 shows like Big Brother, The Walking Dead, and Law & Order from outside the UK. If you follow the instructions, you’ll be able to get My5 regardless of where you live.
Is it possible to watch My5 outside of the United Kingdom? My5, the free internet video service from Channel 5, is exclusively available in the United Kingdom. You won’t be able to watch the channel if you live in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or anywhere else in the world.
1. In the top navigation, tap the user icon (top right).
2. On the Sign In screen, tap ‘Register now’ at the bottom of the screen.
3. Complete the required fields.
4. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
5. Tap ‘Submit’.
1. In the top navigation, click ‘Register’.
2. Complete the required fields on the right of the screen.
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click ‘Submit’.
IS FREEVIEW AND FREESAT AVAILABLE FOR CHANNEL 5 HD?
Channel 5 has been available in subscription-free high definition on channel 105 to Freeview HD users since Wednesday, May 4th. On channel number 5, the station is still available in the standard definition.
In addition to its positions on the Sky and Virgin Media platforms, Channel 5 HD is now available on Freesat, YouView, BT, and TalkTalk.
PLAYER FOR MY5.TV’S WEBSITE
If you’re having trouble with the My5 player, we recommend going to the My5 Help Centre, where you’ll find information and assistance, as well as a list of error codes and what they indicate.
If your problem does not appear to be addressed in the Help Centre, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- The nature of the issue, as well as any error codes.
- The operating system on your laptop or desktop computer (ie. MacOS, Windows 10 etc.)
- The browser you’re using and the version it’s running (ie Firefox 50.1, Chrome 61.0)
Please send a screenshot of the problem if feasible.
Please notice that the My5 website player is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer as of the most recent upgrade. If you’re still using Internet Explorer, you should either switch to another browser or install Edge if it’s compatible with your Windows version.
Every complaint we get will be logged and investigated, but we will only be able to respond if we need to contact you directly.