The PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) Fall 2021 Registration Starting from, June 23. PMCO registration 2021 Nepal
It will run until July 11, and players can register their teams on the PUBG Mobile E-sports official website.
PMCO Pakistan registration 2021, PMCO registration 2021 bangladesh
Twenty-seven regions will compete in their respective PMCOs, as Previous Information.
Note: Change of information might happen as PUBG Updates on their site.
Players can begin by clicking on this
Step 2: They must tap the Registration banner and read the requirements, FAQs, and terms and conditions before proceeding.
Step 3: Users can enter the names of their teams and regions.
Step 4: They can fill in the player’s details such as name, email address, character ID, nationality, and so on.
Step 4: They can accept the terms and conditions and submit their application by clicking the Submit button.
Regions and Countries, PMCO Registration 2021
PMCO Latin America Wildcard
PMCO North America
PMCO Europe Wildcard
PMCO CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
PMCO United Kingdom
PMCO Middle East & North Africa WIldcard
PMCO Saudi Arabia
PMCO United Arab Emirates
PMCO South Asia Wildcard
PMCO Southeast Asia WIldcard
PMCO HMT (Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau)
PMCO Wildcard (Australia, Fiji, Mongolia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea)
Requirements for PMCO
- Players must be 16 years old or older.
- The nationalities of at least three players must be from the same region as the team’s registration.
- At the time of registration, all players must be ranked Platinum or higher.
- Team rosters must have a minimum of four players and a maximum of five, with one substitute player.
- During the tournament, gamers are only permitted to use mobile devices (including the in-game qualification round). The PMCO will disqualify players who use tablets or a PC emulator.