The PUBG MOBILE (PMNC National Championship is coming to Nepal to crown the 2021 Champion! Starting on June 7th, the best PUBG MOBILE players and teams in NP will compete for PMPL slots and a prize pool.
If you’ve ever wanted to be a pro, this is your best chance. Participate in the tournament by registering your team.
1. Rosters are finalized upon registration submission.
2. Participants must have reached 16 years of age or older (i.e., the player has lived for at least 16 calendar years) as of the Tournament start date, and must comply with any applicable age ratings from ratings authorities and mobile platform ratings systems.
3. A player under the legal age of maturity in his or her country of residence, but older than 16 years of age (i.e. having lived for at least 16 calendar years after date of birth as of the Tournament start date) may participate with consent from parents or legal guardians.
4. In order to participate in the National Championship, all players in the team must be a legal citizen or resident of the same region (e.g. All registered players in your team must be legal citizens or Current resident of the NP to play in NP region).
5. Players are only allowed to use mobile devices during the tournament (including the in-game qualification round), and players that use tablets or a PC emulator will be disqualified.
6. Team Rosters must consist of at least 4 players during the in-game qualification round.
Registration can be done in official PUBG Mobile PMNC registration Page. Click here
PMNC 2021 REGISTRATION FAQS, Things to Know (PMNC)
What are the phases of the tournament?
Tournament phases: Ingame Qualifiers (7th Jun – 13th Jun)
Group Stage (24 Jun – 4 Jul)
Semi Finals (9 Jul – 18 Jul)
Grand Finals (22 Jul – 25 Jul)
Ingame Qualifiers – starts from 7th June to 13th June.
Here 3 matches will commence everyday for 7 days, each day having the matches as –
Match 1 : Erangel, Match 2 : Miramar , Match 3 Sanhok. The top 2 scores from Each map will be counted. ( for e.g out of 7 erangel maps played, the top 2 will be counted as your score. and accumulating all 3 maps – a total score of 6 matches will be counted)
Group Stage – Top 32 Teams from the ingame qualifiers will play the group stages. 32 teams are divided into 4 groups. Each group will play 24 matches. The top 24 teams from overall leaderboard will qualify for semi finals.
Semi Finals – Top 24 Teams are divided into 3 groups of 8 teams each. Each Group plays a total of 20 matches. The top 16 from overall leaderboard will qualify for finale
Grand Finals – The top 16 teams will play for over 4 days with a total of 24 matches.
What will be the timings of the in-game qualifiers?
The timings for the matches each day will be as follows: Erangel – 14:00 PM Miramar – 15:00 PM Sanhok – 16:00 PM
How to Join In-Game Qualifiers?
Make a crew in-game with 4 players. and then Register your crew(Team) with the exact team name in registration page criteria To participate All squad members have to be of level: 30 above and rank Platinum V & above, for the player to be eligible to play
Can you use IPAD instead of a Mobile Phone?
No, only mobile phones are allowed in the tournament.
Can I use Trigger or Emulators?
No, triggers and emulators or any other add-on devices are strictly prohibited. Team/players will be disqualified if found to be using additional devices.
Can you use substitutes who are not registered once the tournament starts?
No, you can’t use unregistered players once the tournament begins.
How does the point distribution Look Like?
You can find the scoring criteria and distribution in the Rulebook (https://esports.pubgmobile.com/Documents/PUBGMOBILEOfficialCompetitionRulebookV1.2.0clean_012821.pdf).
CAN YOU CHANGE THE TEAM NAME AFTER REGISTRATION SUBMISSION?
The team name cannot be changed after registration. The submitted name will be used for further proceedings until the next round of qualifications. You can mail PUBG Mobile your concerns for further clarifications at email@example.com
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE EVENT?
Citizen of Nepal / Resident of Nepal Minimum age – 16 years Valid ID proof
HOW TO REGISTER BELOW 16 YEARS WITH GUARDIAN CONSENT?
As per the rule book, all players need to be above 16 years of age. You have to be 16 years as of 16th May, 2021 to be eligible to participate.