La Liga

Betis Vs Cadiz CF: Second Draw match in La Liga 2021

 The second round of the prestigious Spanish La Liga has started on Friday night.  In the second-round match, Real Betis

21 August 2021 10:55 AM, ✍️ UPDATED: 4 months ago

21 August 2021 10:55 AM

 The second round of the prestigious Spanish La Liga has started on Friday night. 

In the second-round match, Real Betis Vs Cadiz CF have drawn and shared the points. 

Betis and Cadiz drew 1-1 at Real Betis’ home ground, the Benito Villamarin Stadium.

In a very competitive game, both goals were possible in the first half. Cadiz took the lead in the game. Alvaro Negredo opened the scoring in the 11th minute through a penalty. 

Cadiz was awarded a penalty after Betis goalkeeper Rui Silva tracked down Cadiz’s Anthony Lozano inside the box.

Betis then equalized in the 22nd minute. Juanmi equalized Betis. He scored on a pass from Edgar Gonzalez. Betis looked strong in ball possession. 

Betis, who managed 75 percent of the ball possession, wasted a good chance to score in the second half. With only 25 percent ball possession, Cadiz was successful in his defensive strategy. Cadiz midfielder Thomas Arlacon was named Man of the Match.

This is the second consecutive draw between Betis vs Cadiz CF in the ongoing league. In the opening game of the new season, both the teams were held to a 1-1 draw. 

Betis was held to a draw by Mallorca in the first game. Cadiz shared one point with Levante at home. 

Cadiz, who scored two points from two games with the second draw, is in the sixth position. Betis is in seventh place with two points from the same game.

Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao are competing in the league on Saturday night. Barcelona is on the verge of winning for the second time in a row at Bilbao’s home ground. Bilbao, who has been held to a goalless draw with Ilche ​​in the first leg, will be looking to stop a strong Barcelona side at home. Barcelona beat Real Sociedad 4-2 in the first game of the season.

Evergreen star Lionel Messi’s departure from Barcelona has been the talk of the town. Barcelona, ​​which had a great result in the first game without Messi, is in the process of catching the same rhythm in the second game as well.

Messi has just signed a contract with French Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) after a 21-year stay in Barcelona. 

However, PSG has yet to field Messi after winning the first three games in the league. La Liga will be played on Saturday night between Valencia and Granada, Villarreal and Espanyol, and Mallorca and Deportivo Alaves.







How to watch Ligue 1 in Nepal this season

French Ligue 1 has already started for this


Nepal Reports 265 new Covid-19 cases & 357 recoveries today

In the last 24 hours, an additional 265


Omicron: Nepal reports first two cases of New Covid Variant

Omicron: A new variant of coronavirus Omicron infection