On Wednesday, Slovakia will play Spain in Group E of the Euro 2020 soccer tournament. Slovakia vs Spain Nepali time
Struggling Spain has been caught in the middle of a storm.
The former World Cup winners are struggling to score goals because they are hard to come by. Profile of Spain | Profile of Slovakia | News
Spain, which has played all of its group matches in Seville, is two points behind leader Sweden and one point ahead of Slovakia, which surprised everyone by winning 2-1 over last-place Poland before losing 1-0 to Sweden.
Spain drew a goalless draw with Sweden and drew a 1-1 draw with Poland.
The return of Spain’s most experienced player, Sergio Busquets, is the biggest plus for the team.
Although Spain coach Luis Enrique has not confirmed Busquets as a starter, he has stated that the player was ready to play as soon as he returned to the squad.
- With a place in the Euro 2020 last 16 on the line, here are a few scenarios that all teams in Group E should be aware of.
- Slovakia only needs a point from this match to guarantee a place in the last 16.
- If Sweden does not win against Poland, they can finish first in the table with a point.
- Spain must win in order to advance to the next round.
- If Spain draws, they can still qualify if Poland fails to beat Sweden.
- Just to make things more complicated, Slovakia, Sweden, and Poland could all finish with four points each.
Slovakia vs Spain nepali time
|Game||Slovakia vs Spain|
|Date||Wednesday, June 23|
|Time||9:45 pm NST|